martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

My Memories of School

I have great memories of my school kindergarten study on "Los Angelitos" I still remember it was there that I learned the technique of brushing, there is still a kindergarten is near the Mall Galleries, here in Maracaibo ... After completing the study of kindergarten, from first grade through high school study in the Achilles Nazoa for me was the best school, because I met the best classmates as Thaimary, Arianny, Esmeralda, Cesar, Sixto, Richard, Michell, Yanelis, Veronica, Jean, Gary, Marian; Eneiro; Heishell and many more .. As I learned a lot from teachers and Agustina; Anneda, María Victoria; Samantha .. I spent nice moments with them and unfortunately, I wanted to do my internship at the University there, but they closed. I graduated in 2006 was the best because from childhood I wanted to study education for example as my teachers (=

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario